Prayer Assist Training Seminars
- Biblical Prayer – Experiencing the power and confidence of Scripture centered prayer. Biblical Prayer Training: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5
- 4 Keys to Local Church Prayer – L.E.A.D.-Leadership, Evaluation, Apprenticeship, Deployment
- Building Local Church Prayer Teams – Training teams to pray fervently for ministries and ministry leaders
- Creating a Pastor’s Prayer Team – Training teams to pray fervently for pastors and staff
- Effective Prayer Meetings – Harnessing the power and presence of God through effective corporate prayer.
- Evangelistic and Missional Prayer – Training team members to pray for missions, outreaches, and those who don’t know Christ
- Evaluating Your Church’s Prayer Ministry – Using proven tools to assess your church’s prayer ministry and prayer culture.
- Growing as a House of Prayer Church – Overview of local church Prayer Ministry foundations, “best practices” and tools
- Hosting a Prayer and Worship Night – Learning a proven process for “worship-based” prayer events
- Intercessory Prayer – Engaging in the power and privilege of God-focused, scripture-centered, promise-driven prayer.
Part 1: Personal Intercessory Prayer
Part 2: Corporate Intercessory Prayer
- Maintaining A Biblical Prayer Focus – Enhance effectiveness in prayer by praying God’s promises back to Him
- Ministering to Others in Prayer – Equipping individuals to pray effectively for others
- Personal Prayer – Enjoying exciting, life-long communion with God through prayer
- Powerful Church Leadership Prayer – Accessing God’s wisdom for your ministry team by praying together
- Praying for the Lost – Intercessory prayer strategies and tools for praying for those who don’t know Christ
- Praying Your Prayer Share- Engaging every church member in the privilege, necessity, and passion for prayer