Founder, Thomas Bush, has been involved with prayer ministry since the early 1990’s. He has significant background and experience with prayer and prayer ministry that ranges from working with individuals to establishing city-wide prayer networks.
He has been involved in men’s ministry and prayer ministry since the 1980’s. He began as the prayer coordinator for the San Diego Promise Keepers Task Force. He is also a trained Business Analyst (20 years) and Business Chaplain (worked 3 years for Marketplace Chaplains) and leads a community transformation non-profit called “Community Impact ROI.” Thomas lives in the San Diego Area.
Thomas Bush currently serves as:
- Director and Prayer Strategist for Prayer Assist
- Member of America’s National Prayer Committee
- Southern California Coordinator for The National Day of Prayer Task Force
- Prayer Consultant, California Southern Baptist Convention and Volunteer Prayer Coordinator, San Diego Southern Baptist Association (200 churches)
- San Diego County Regional Prayer Network Coordinator
- Prayer Consultant/Advisor to: Child Evangelism Fellowship, Exponential, Family Resource Council, GoodCities, Luis Palau City (Vision San Diego), Mission America and Promise Keepers.
Thomas has the character of Epaphras in Colossians 4:12 as one who “always contends for you in his prayers so you can stand mature and fully assured in everything God wills.” (HCSB)